Iron Kingdoms Excursions: Season One Collection
Take a short journey to adventure with Iron Kingdoms Excursions! Each season features six volumes, each containing three very short tales—1,500 words or less—about the people, creatures, and machines of Immoren. The Season One Collection gathers all eighteen previously released tales from the first season of Iron Kingdom Excursions into one book. Experience the Iron Kingdoms through the eyes of nine talented authors, including New York Times bestselling author Larry Correia, Hugo Award winner Howard Tayler, and Iron Kingdoms lead writer Douglas Seacat.
Those who purchased the Iron Kingdoms Excursions Season Pass for Season One will receive this volume as part of their subscriptions. The six volumes that make up Season One will remain available individually.
Iron Kingdoms Excursions: Season One Collection includes:
From Vol. 1
- “Straight Shooter” by Aeryn Rudel – Take to the road with the dwarves of the High Shield Gun Corps.
- “Gentleman’s Game” by William Shick – Join an Arcane Tempest gun mage on the dangerous streets of Occupied Llael.
- “Answering the Call” by Douglas Seacat – Get a revealing look at veteran Iosan houseguard as they face new orders.
From Vol. 2
- “Scrap Ante” by Howard Tayler – Learn how gobber mechaniks spend their free time on the Cygnaran front lines.
- “The Last Hunt” by William Shick – Go on the hunt with Tharn ravagers as they track a dangerous beast through the wilds.
- “The Worthy” by Larry Correia – Travel to the Bloodstone Marches with an invading skorne army.
From Vol. 3
- “Mouths to Feed” by Howard Tayler – Learn how the reclusive swamp gobbers survive among the bigger and nastier denizens of the marsh.
- “Tongue-Tied” by Aeryn Rudel – Discover that actions are clearer than words when the trollkin of the United Kriels face threatening strangers.
- “Weapons of the Enemy” by Orrin Grey – Shoulder the burden of blasphemous magic along with a Vassal of Menoth.
From Vol. 4
- “Step Outside” by Larry Correia – Go looking for trouble with the most infamous Malcontent from the novel Into the Storm as Savio Montero Acosta does his best to pick a fight.
- “Replacement Parts” by Darla Kennerud – Weather the storm of battle on the Khadoran front lines and learn what it takes to live, work, and hopefully survive as a battle mechanik.
- “Failure to Impress” by Douglas Seacat – Experience the dark underbelly of the pirate life in Five Fingers and what it means to be a sea dog, even against your will.
From Vol. 5
- “A Hero’s End” by Aeryn Rudel – Join a skorne warrior on his final battlefield as he expends his life for a chance at saving his soul.
- “Call of the Caber” by Howard Tayler – Heft a massive stone column and crush the enemy in defense of the United Kriels.
- “Raiders in the Night” by William Shick – Terrorize the coast with Satyxis pirates as they turn fire and steel on the townsfolk of a Cygnaran hamlet.
From Vol. 6
- “Before Death, Retribution” by Erik Scott de Bie – Seek the death of a brutal human arcanist alongside an Iosan mage hunter assassin.
- “Bound for Home” by Michael G. Ryan – See through the eyes of the dead as a troop of Cryxian bane thralls terrorizes the Ordic coast.
- “Murder in the Honor Fields” by Larry Correia – Visit a ghoulish crime scene with a Winter Guard inspector as he gathers evidence about a savage murder.